Getting the opportunity to comprehend how much cash you produce is not a trivial aspect of any business. You can easily go from considering your stock to seeing what you care about deals and benefits from QuickBooks POS to QuickBooks desktop for the purpose of offering a good framework. Now let’s talk about How to sync transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop.
When the sale completes, the finance account details can transfer from the Sale Point to QuickBooks Desktop several times. This happens for a lot of reasons. To solve this, first, you need to learn why it is happening. This can happen when you’re trying to use the recuperation facility. This may also occur if there is some Flag transaction during the resending processor, on the other hand, off chance of transferring the Point of Sale records to another PC that handles money related trade.
Insights of Sync Transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop
The sharing of financial information between two accounting systems is nothing but integration and it is the best way to save time and money. Then the most important stuff to note, recognizing that financial exchange can only be done from the workstation on the computer. And when synchronizing with QuickBooks the file has to be open. Once the transactions sync completed, a window pops up on the screen that shows the summary as to how many transactions have been carried out and if there are any errors.
Important things must keep in mind
There are certain things you should know and always keep in mind before performing the Sync Transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop. These include:
- Please put your data back up on your hard drive.
- You must restore the backup file in the POS registry. Now that copy of this registry will have all the flagged data. After this, there is no chance to flag any data.
- Back up your Point of Sale information record on the registered PC at the end of the next business day and restore it to the back office Computer at that point.
- You must finish the entire process at the end of the day. Only transactions that can happen after the information on the registered computer was re-gained and easily shared with QuickBooks Desktop.
- When the day transaction completes, backup data is automatically restored from the back office to the registered computer.
- This registered console is ready for work the next day.
The data which can transfer from the Point of sale to QuickBooks Desktop
It is recommended you go through these pointers that help you to do the integration with ease.
- You need to refresh your list of new customers and vendors.
- You have to go through records of sales receipts and upload all the details needed.
- All purchasing coupons, inventory expenses, and automated journal entry data must display.
- You must introduce pay plans and new terminology.
- Account balance and limits need to be revised for new customers.
How Sync Transactions between POS and QB Desktop Works
Holding the same price and/or quantity in both the online store and QuickBooks is one of the main functions of inventory management within Unify Desktop. You should synchronize the data with:
- Manually within the product synchronization region.
- The Unify Windows Scheduler is automatic.
- Goods that suit or are mapped together can synchronize easily.
The below discussion helps you to do manual synchronizing but you just need to perform these instructions very carefully.
- Choose the synchronize products area in the section of the Product menu
- The blue columns are the parameters for product matching that was set up in the configuration of a store.
- The dropdown tool can be used to show items that are out of sync with unique data.
- Status (Out of Sync): Unify Desktop detected a conflict for a product, either in price or quantity, at the online store or QuickBooks.
- Status (In Orders): This status indicates that the particular product is present in an order that has actually not reported to QuickBooks, and this result in the inventory not completely balanced in QuickBooks.
- Role (Base): This product only appears but cannot be synchronized.
Perform these mentioned steps in order to do syncing automatically:
- Using the product syncing feature inside the Unify Desktop Scheduler
- Automatic synchronization easily takes 15 min to 24hrs or depends on the synchronized data
- When updating QuickBooks goods it is possible to synchronize either price or quantity
- When updating the product online shop, both price and/or quantity can be synchronized.
Methods used to Sync Transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop
There are different methods to sync transactions. Here are two possible methods that are discussed below:
Method 1: To complete this procedure, using the EOD (End of Day) process
- The very first, go to POS and click on EOD procedure that you pop-ups on QuickBooks POS workstation
- Make sure that you select the desired data file that you want to exchange with QuickBooks and the transaction must match up to your needs
- At last, click the Ok button.
Method 2: With the help of financial exchange procedure by processing exchange data manually
- Initially, click on financial center and then click on a new update for QuickBooks within the financial menu
- Often manual financial exchange takes place when confirmation of QuickBooks about QuickBooks POS sales data is up-to-date with the time.
Once you complete all this procedure, you need to make sure the date and time should be right and even go through adding, editing clients, vendors, and products after processing complete successfully when you start sharing data.
When you’re running QuickBooks, you’d like to integrate QuickBooks Desktop with QuickBooks POS, this saves your time and helps you to reduce workload. Before you start the process of Sync Transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop, it is important to understand that money exchanges can withdraw from a digital computer server. You find this blog as more useful and relevant to sync transactions. Furthermore, you can connect with QuickBooks technical experts.