When attempting to install any programs on Windows, Sage 50 reports Error 1925, “you do not have adequate rights to perform this installation.” Retry this installation after logging in as administrator.”
If you don’t know how to Fix Sage 50 Error 1925 then you are in the right place. Today in this article we are going to guide you on how you can do the troubleshooting procedures and the causes of error code 1925 are described below so that any user may identify the fault and solve it by following the troubleshooting instructions.
What are The Major Causes Of Sage 50 Error 1925 ?
This issue occurs during the installation of software that is based on Windows. The following are the most common causes of Windows error messages:
- Windows UAC is enabled, which prevents installation. Run the installation EXE with administrative privileges.
- Windows has stopped the downloaded installation file under the EXE files “Properties”- Security: This file comes from another machine and maybe blocked to help safeguard this computer.
- If the “Unblock” button is visible under the General tab, click it.
- Windows Administrative Privileges Windows has denied your Windows Login user name permission to install applications or make modifications to your machine. You must have access to windows. To unlock the file, right-click on it and choose properties.
Best Ways to Solution Sage 50 Error 1925
Some simple troubleshooting procedures are provided below so that you can simply follow the instructions and attempt to resolve the issue 1925.
- Right-click on the downloaded installation file and select “properties” – General Tab, then click the “unblock” option if it is present under “Security.” This file “came from another computer and may be banned to aid in the protection of this machine.”
- Disable user account control by enabling the option to “never notify.” The instructions for changing the UAC settings are shown below.
1. How to Modify UAC Settings
To change the UAC settings in Windows 8 and 10, do the following:
- The Show Desktop button on the far right of the new taskbar is also referred to by pointing to the cursor on the Aero Peek.
- Select the search icon.
- Enter UAC in the search box and then click the settings button.
- Change user account control options may be found on the left.
- Slide the slider to the notification you want to use.
- Click the OK button.
Related Post: Sage 50 Login Error
2. There are four UAC settings from which to choose.
- Always notify – Select this option if you wish to be alerted when any apps attempt to install software or make modifications to your computer.
- Notify me only when applications attempt to modify my computer– choose this option if you want to be told only when programs attempt to change your computer or if you do not want to get the notifications when you make changes to Windows settings.
- Notify only when applications attempt to modify your computer – Select this option if you want to be told only when programs attempt to change your computer or if you don’t want to get the notifications when you update Windows settings.
- Never Notify- Select this option if you do not want to be told when the software attempts to install or make changes to your computer, or if you do not want to get the notifications when you make changes to windows.
- Run the downloaded exe file as Administrator by right-clicking on the file and selecting Run as Administrator.
- Check your Windows login user name to see if it has administrator access; if not, add administrator permissions to your user name.
We hope you now have a thorough understanding of the problem, and that the procedures outlined above will assist you in resolving Sage 50 Error 1925.
How to change the UAC settings in Windows 7 to resolve Sage 50 Error 1925?
To change the UAC settings in Windows 7, follow the given steps:
- Search for User Account Control Settings by clicking on the Windows icon.
- Then, select Change User Account Control Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Change the settings to Never Notify at this stage.
How to Run the Exe file as an administrator for Sage 50 Error 1925?
Windows requires specific permissions before installing any applications. For example, administrator rights are required to begin the installation. As a result, you need to launch the downloaded exe file with administrative privileges to resolve Sage problem 1925. You can follow the steps below to launch the Exe file.
- Go to the Downloads folder, right-click on the installation Exe file, and choose Run As Administrator.
- When you’ve finished downloading it, make sure to execute it as an administrator.
- You will not be limited from proceeding with the installation if you execute the exe file as an administrator. It implies that you may install Sage without encountering any conflicts, such as Sage error code 1925.
Can Unblock the Exe File be done to resolve Sage 50 Error 1925?
UAC prevents malicious programs from wreaking havoc on your Windows system by not permitting the installation of unapproved apps. In such a case, ensure that Sage installation is not obstructed. You can try to unblock it by following the methods outlined below:
- Look in the Downloads folder for the installation file.
- When you are on the folder, right-click it and select Properties from the menu.
- Then, right-click on the context menu to open it.
- Switch to the General tab and choose the Unblock option.