Table of Contents
Sage 50 cloud is a popular accounting program, used mainly by small and medium-sized enterprises worldwide. This software allows you to use the program with cloud storage features on your desktop. In addition, this power-packed accounting software can also be used remotely.
For some of its functions, Sage 50 2022.0 requires an active internet connection. The only difference is that although Sage 50 Cloud is not a cloud-based application, it still has cloud components that enable you to store your Database on Sage Drive and access your Sage 50 Cloud account from any computer remotely as long as the computer has the system software installed and functional.
Hare, we’ll discuss the Sage 50 2022.0 versions so you can decide which one best suits your business needs and requirements.
Which Sage 50 2022 Version Should You Upgrade To?
If you are upgrading your existing Sage 50 program to one of its most recent versions, such as Sage 50 2022.0, you should upgrade it to the same variant as your previous one, which means that if you were previously using Sage 50 Pro 2021, you should upload it to Sage 50 2022.0.
Sage 50 Pro 2022 is an updated version of the Sage 50 Pro. Companies can frequently be upgraded to the same or a higher variant, but they cannot be downgraded to a lower version. For example, if your businesses are using Sage 50, you cannot change Quantum 2021 to a lower variant such as Sage 50 Premium 2022.
Sage 50 Pro 2022: What’s New?
If this is your first time using accounting software or you want to upgrade from a manual system to one that is almost fully automated and has a plethora of features and benefits, the Sage 50 Pro 2022 version is highly recommended. This version not only makes accounting quick and easy but also allows you to manage your business effortlessly from the start. It also provides you with the following benefits:
- Invoice customers, pay bills and keep track of receipts.
- For a quick insight into your business, use at-a-glance dashboards.
- Based on accurate financial reports, make confident decisions.
- Maintain a close eye on cash flow to ensure that current and upcoming payments are met.
Also Read: Download Sage 50 2022
Sage 50 Premium 2022: What’s New?
Sage 50 Premium is easy-to-use accounting software that includes automatic accounting checks, as well as module-level security to ensure the integrity and security of your data. It is also installed on your local computers.
Accounting Features of Sage 50 Premium 2022
- Inventory can be tracked based on user-defined attributes such as size, style, or color.
- Set custom price levels or offer quantity discounts.
- Automatically replenish inventory at user-defined levels.
- Using serialized inventory, you can keep track of warranty claims and recalls.
- You can use email to send invoices to your customers.
- Inventory can be managed in a variety of ways.
- The cash flow of current and future payments can be easily tracked.
- Controlling job expenses and revenue at the phase and cost code levels is simple.
- Users can benefit from module-level security
Sage 50 Quantum 2022: What’s New?
This new Sage version includes industry-specific functionality to aid in manufacturing, construction, and distribution.
- Enhanced assembly abilities.
- Purchase or sell in various units
- Enhanced assembly and kitting capabilities
- Vendor part numbers can be used to order or sell.
- Trend analysis of inventory.
- Price reductions based on quantity.
- Distribution-specific operational reports.
This updated search version is a multifunctional business and accounting tool that assists producers and distributors in the following areas:
- Customer management.
- Inventory management.
- Vendor management,
- Workflow management.
- Multi-user Management security.
- Financial management.
- Jobs management.
- Employee/payroll management.
- Business Intelligence Reporting.
We hope that the above information gives you a good idea about the recent Sage 50 updates and the offerings of the different variants. If you still need additional information or need assistance with the installation of these new versions or updates, you may contact our Sage well-versed staff of specialists.