In this big year, there is one more brand new announcement of the new Xbox Series X from Microsoft has shown off the CPU for the first time. It is a next-generation console, codenamed Project Scarlett that is more affordable and flexible in terms of the new video card, storage, and RAM. It is expecting that the Xbox Series X will be here before the end of 2020.
Though, Microsoft already gave a complete rundown to gamers exactly what they can expect before the upcoming holiday season. But there are a handful of key details about the new Xbox that remain a mystery till it comes. Here are pretty much everything about its new specs and features that take console gaming to new heights that you come to know about in this blog.
Xbox Series X vs PS5
Microsoft has pretty transparent of everything in its new Series X in the comparison of the PlayStation 5. Xbox’s look and upgraded features hopefully help Microsoft to make a great comeback in the heavily-contested console war.
It also observes that among all major estimates that Xbox is in third place. Microsoft puts a great effort into this and it’s a good opportunity for them to win gamers back.
Unique features and specs coming to the Xbox Series X
Now gamers can expect everything in this new Series X, here are some of the unique new features and specs include:
- Xbox Series X has all-inclusive background compatibility including Xbox 360 and original Xbox games.
- It Helpdesks up to 120 frames for every second.
- Xbox will also come with a 12 teraflops GPU.
- It provides double performance for Xbox One X and more than eight times as compared to the original Xbox games.
- The console can tout a solid-state (SSD) that helps great improvement in loading screens and permit developers to make even larger in this explorable worlds.
- The Xbox can Helpdesk ray tracing, a graphical rendering technique that is going to utilize for high-end recreation PCs that allow games to look additional lifelike than ever before.
- Quick Resume can let gamers instantly continue their multiple games from wherever they last left off.
- There are no protracted loading screens needed now.
- Dynamic Latency Input (DLI) can purportedly additional decrease any lag gamers
- Before gamers may experience when they are using wireless Xbox controllers but now it has reduced much more in this new Xbox.
Games include in Xbox Series X
Microsoft confirmed that the games in Xbox Series X include Halo: Infinite and Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II. They also bring you more new games which you will come to know after launch.
Expected launch dates
There is no official launch date declared until now but it is expecting that it’ll launch very soon during the holiday season of 2020.
However, Microsoft has not still confirmed all specifications of Xbox Series X. But the console features with new enhancement will improve the gaming experience better than ever. The additional features include SSD that helps to eliminate screen loading time. The Xbox also offers Microsoft’s xCloud services so that you can easily take your game anywhere, anytime.