Do you have problems and you have to remove Sage 50 completely? There are many reasons why users might need Sage 50 software to be uninstalled. Today, solution steps are provided in this blog to uninstall Sage 50 from your computer.
The Reasons for Uninstalling Sage 50 are as Follows:
- If an error code is present.
- The files have gone missing or have been damaged.
- The update became corrupted.
- Data corruption.
- A Sage 50 feature is not operational.
As a result, you must completely uninstall Sage 50 and then reinstall it in your system.
Steps to Completely Remove Sage 50 from Your Computer:
Delete the ODBC and DSN Data Sources:
- Log in as an administrator to your system and then run the command.
- after pressing Windows + R, type ODBCAD32 and then click “Select”
- Now, double-click on C:WINDOWSSYSWOW641ODBCAD32.EXE. This will help you remove ODBC Windows versions of 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Sage 50 inline entries, DSN tabs and system DSN should all be removed.
- If all of the entries have been removed as a result of the uninstall, click next.
Using Windows, Uninstall your Sage Software as Follows:
- Go to the start button and select the Control Panel.
- Now, go to Programs and Features, find the Sage Accounts that you want to uninstall, and click Uninstall.
- For Windows XP, go to Add or Remove Programs and then find the Sage Accounts that you want to uninstall. Then, click Ok.
- If the error persists on your computer, uninstall all Sage versions.
- Select Programs and Features, then right-click on the Sage account version, and then click Uninstall.
- For Windows XP, go to Add or Remove Programs and then find the Sage Accounts that need to be removed and then press OK.
You Should Delete Shared Folders:
You may experience difficulties when working on Sage 50 if you delete a shared folder. After you remove the shared folder, reinstall Sage 50. Check that you have to reinstall any other Sage software. For example, Sage 50 HR uses a data storage folder. Make sure you have a backup before removing any folders for your data if you are a Sage 50 HR user.
You can now uninstall Sage 50 from your computer completely. In order to avoid problems, you must adhere to the procedure. However, you may contact our well-versed staff of specialists whenever you have a problem. To get connected and learn more, Simply you may contact our trained professionals for help.