If you have been using QuickBooks, you must have understood by now, why this accounting software has been highly popular among businesses. It has helped small businesses to streamline their day-to-day accounting activities. With QuickBooks, they can keep an efficient track of their sales, stocks, offers, and customer details. It has brought in many amazing tools and features to help businesses save a lot of their time and effort as well.
Have you heard about the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Migration Policy? We assume most of you have heard about it by now. Of late, we have received many queries from a lot of the QB users about this migration policy. If you are one of the users that want to know more about this Policy, this blog will be helpful to you. Just go through this blog till the end. Here, we will tell you from scratch, about what the Policy is and how you can request your copy of the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 for windows.
What is the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Migration Policy?
If a user has purchased the QuickBooks Desktop 2020 software for Windows/Mac directly from QuickBooks store or through the Intuit website after July 20, 2020, he will be provided with a downloaded version of the new QuickBooks Desktop 2021, without any extra cost. However, if he wants a physical copy in disk format, he will need to bear the cost of shipping.
Moreover, if a user has purchased his QuickBooks Desktop 2020 after 1st August 2020, from a retail store he should contact the Intuit Helpdesk team at the earliest, to avail of this policy.
Also Read: QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020
How to Request for Your Copy of the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 for Windows?
Please Follow the Steps Mentioned Below-
- Open your current QuickBooks version
- Navigate to Help,
- Click on QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- A pop up window will appear on your screen
- Go to the bottom of the window and click on Contact Us.
- Now, enter a request to receive a new copy of the QuickBooks Desktop 2021
- Click on Continue to proceed
- Now specify how you wish to complete your new software request
- If you want to have an online chat with the QuickBooks Helpdesk team, click on Start messaging
- If you wish to receive a call back from the QuickBooks Helpdesk team, click on Get a callback. Then enter certain information you will be asked for. Then click on Confirm my call. You will get a call back within the time period specified.
We hope the information shared above would help you a lot if you want to know about the Policy. The sequential steps provided would also help you order your copy of QuickBooks Desktop 2021 for Windows. If you are still facing any difficulties in carrying out the above-mentioned steps, you may speak to our experts, anytime you want. We have a highly efficient team of seasoned experts. We will be able to provide all the Helpdesk and services you need, whenever you contact us Itztechy team for further help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I get my Product and License Numbers after I Upgrade?
After you submit an upgrade request and your order is processed, you will receive an email confirmation. It will contain your product and license numbers. You can also find this information in the CAMPs (Customer Account Maintenance Portal)
2. How can I Update QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 to 2021?
Please follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Open your new QuickBooks version,
- Select Open/Restore Company.
- Click Open a company file.
- Click on Next.
- Now select Open.
- Next, log in to the company file as admin
- Click on Update Now. The upgrade process will start.
- Once the upgrading completes, Click on Done.
3. I am using QuickBooks Desktop 2018 version. How will the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 policy affect me?
As per this policy, services for older versions of QuickBooks Desktop are scheduled to be discontinued. This means, the access to all add-on services, for QuickBooks Desktop for Windows 2018 will be discontinued after 31st May 2021. This would include all versions of QuickBooks Desktop Premier, Pro, and Enterprise Solutions v18.
Please note that if you are not using any of the QuickBooks Desktop 2018 add-on services, your product will still continue to work. However, you will not be allowed to subscribe to QB live assistance. In addition, your access to QuickBooks Payroll Services, Online Banking, Online Backup, and other services on the QuickBooks Desktop 2018 platform will be discontinued after May 31, 2021. Also, you will no longer be able to receive critical security updates from 1st June 2021 onwards.
4. How should I take the Assistance?
Get in touch with us at + for any sort of assistance or help.