“Sage 50 Payroll” provides convenient and adaptable features that help you save time on every paycheck. This product has passed an Inland Revenue Payroll Standard authorization procedure, allowing customers to be confident that their payroll is being computed appropriately.
What Exactly is Sage 50 Payroll?
Sage 50 Payroll is the company’s main payroll software solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Sage Payroll is a feature of the Sage 50 Accounts suite of products, and it is used by more than half of all UK firms to manage payroll activities such as payslips, employee pay, pensions, expenditures, statutory pay, tax calculations, HMRC filings, and much more. If you pick the on-premise option, the Sage Payroll software might deploy in the cloud or host on your own servers.
Realted Article: Sage 100 Payroll 2.20 Installation and Upgrade
Sage 50 Payroll has New and Excellent Features and Benefits, Including:
These are just a few of the new and exciting features and benefits that Sage 50 Payroll has to offer you and your company.
Changes to the Core Program
Sage Payroll has extended its core functionality.
- The variance reporting feature allows users to simply check for any anomalies in the paycheck.
- Before completing the payroll, make any necessary adjustments as quickly as possible.
- The calculation tool enables users to easily see and understand how data has computed.
Payslip Automation Module
Sage Online Payslips aids in the processing of proper payroll. It enables users to pay staff precisely and on time. It contains the following items:
- Information About the Company
- Employee information Payroll period
- Tax and National Insurance information
- Payroll Net
- Gross Salary
Sage has now partnered with Prolog Print Media to provide an automated payslip feature. This enables:
- Payslips should be printed and posted automatically.
- Employees should be able to see their pay stubs online.
- Also includes a step-by-step instruction for configuring automated payslips in the software.
Also Read: Integrate Payroll with Sage 50
Pensions Module Changes
When combined with the Pensions Module, the Sage Payroll auto-enrollment seeks to alleviate the burden of Automatic Enrollment.
- Automatically evaluate candidates for employment
- Create data files in the proper format and securely submit them to the pension provider.
- Create unique messaging for each employee.
The NHS Tiered pensions have now been integrated into the Pensions Module of Sage 50 Payroll. Among the advantages are:
- Assign pensions depending on employment classifications.
- Completely in accordance with the rules regulating NHS Pensions
- Maintain, assess, and re-review pension levels for workers automatically.
- Wizards and guidelines have included to assist with the setup and management of NHS Pensions.
- Obey the NHS Reporting Requirements on a monthly basis.
Sage Payroll allows you to securely handle online timesheets. The system saves users time by sending employee timesheet data online. It also enables employees to securely access their timesheets and submit information while on the go, from any location.
This article will assist you in understanding Sage 50 Payroll and configuring it to fit your business requirements. If you run into any problems throughout the implementation process, please contact us. Our experts will give a step-by-step guide and assist you through the process of getting your business up and running.