Table of Contents
- 1 Methods and Times of Payment as well as Prices
- 2 FAQ’s
Choosing and using the finest accounting software necessitates careful evaluation and comparison of several critical criteria. The following blog has tried to present a comprehensive comparison of Sage Business Cloud Accounting vs. Sage 50cloud so you can see how they perform side by side. There’s also the issue of deployment since Sage Business Cloud Accounting is available as a Web App, Windows, Macintosh desktop application, and an iOS, Android, WinPhone, or Blackberry mobile app. Sage 50cloud, on the other hand, is available as a Web App and as a desktop application for Windows.
Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Sage 50cloud have been awarded certain credibilities in the market that are based on the features and their market presence as well as cost. Sage Business Cloud Accounting has been recognized as the budget-friendly software for most accounting needs, on the other hand, Sage 50cloud is seen as the product that has maintained a momentous share in the market.
Methods and Times of Payment as well as Prices
The cost of Sage Business Cloud Accounting is estimated at Rs. 346.32 per month and these can be paid monthly only. While both software is available on a free trial basis with lesser features, Sage 50cloud can be bought at a rate of Rs. 3641.76 on both a monthly as well as yearly basis.
Features Available in Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Human Resource and Payroll setup
- Management of inventory
- Generation of Invoice
- Mobile Application
- Value-added tax
- Accounts payable
- Management of stock
- Billing and Invoicing
- Assessment of Self and Budgeting
Features Available in Sage 50cloud
- Tracking of expenses
- Management of Payroll
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)
- Funds Accounting
- General and Ledger
- Management of Cash
- Multi-Currency management
- Billing and Invoicing
While the target audience for this 2 software varies depending on the usage, price and affordability, features, and requirements. While both Sage Business Cloud Accounting, as well as Sage 50cloud, can cater to certain crowds like Startups, SMEs, and Enterprises, Sage Business Cloud Accounting specifically caters to Entrepreneurs. On the other hand, Sage 50cloud is fit to cater to agencies of various kinds.
Benefits of Sage 50cloud Accounting
- It supports “Single-Click” procedures, allowing you to convert Quotes into orders, billing instantly, and tracking A/R in the Order Screen.
- From a single screen, I can email Sales Orders straight to my customers and also notify them of past invoices. I can keep track of projects, Closeouts, and Overseas orders by creating Jobs and then clicking the job name in Order Entry.
- On the P&L, you may utilize recurring entries and copy and paste, as well as masking for department reporting and budgeting.
- You may use the BI function and export it into Excel in Pivot format, as well as use the Timeline and Slicer to view the productivity of the organization by quarters, days, or years.
Benefits of Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- The ability to access your accounting data from any location with an internet connection. No more emailing backups to your accountant, attempting to retrieve lost data, or logging into a server. Because I can access it from any computer or mobile device, this cloud-hosted option provides you a lot more freedom and flexibility.
- The opportunity to send professional invoices or quotations to my customers while still on-site. Also, I can quickly manage my receivables and remain on top of them because they are constantly at my fingertips.
- The ability to monitor projects is a fantastic tool. With this module, you may assign tasks to your team without allowing them access to your financial information. They can keep you updated on where they are in the project, which can help you stay on track. You can keep track of the revenue and costs related to this project to ensure that you are profitable.
- The bank interface automatically imports all transactions and allows you to simply allocate them to the relevant income and expenditure accounts or match them to sales invoices or purchase invoices, saving you time on data input.
- Sage One is compatible with Sage Payment Solutions and PayPal. By providing your clients with various payment alternatives, you can remain on top of your receivables.
- I like how it imports into Sage 50 Accounting software for users who still require the desktop program’s capabilities and functionality.
- The connection between Sage 50 and Sage One has just gotten a whole lot easier. Previous versions of Sage One and Sage 50 allowed you to download client transactions from Sage One to your Sage 50 accounting software, including invoicing, other income, bills, costs, bank transfers, and general journal entries.
- You can now instantly transfer and map your Sage 50 customer data, vendors, accounts, inventory items, and tax codes to Sage One with the newest Sage 50 update for a quick, easy setup and flawless record match every time. This greatly simplifies the process of adding new clients to Sage One.
- Now that vital customer data is flowing in both directions, you may set up a new client in Sage One in minutes by using your Sage One connection wizard (under the “file tab” in Sage 50 Accountants Edition) for customers, vendors, and accounts, as well as goods and services.
- Other data flows from Sage One to Sage 50, including sales invoices and other income, bills and other costs, bank transfers, and general journal entries.
By the end of this blog, we have come to the realization that both software has their own pros and cons. It will totally depend on the usage, cost, affordability, and need of the software. The need will also generate from the mode in which the software will be used.
What are the Integrations of Sage Business Cloud Accounting?
Integrations of Sage Business Cloud Accounting are as follows:
- Sales Seek
- Service Trade Commercial
- BigTime Time and Billing
What are the Integrations of Sage 50cloud Accounting?
Integrations of Sage 50 Cloud Accounting are as follows:
- Crystal Report 2008 SP1
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- TrueCommerce EDI allows integration with Sage-endorsed third-party
- solutions in over 22 industries
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Outlook Sync, Exchange
- Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader