Error code 49153 was encountered. It is extremely typical to have problems while attempting to use the Sage 300 ERP program. It simply indicates that your Sage 300 ERP application was unable to connect to the database. If you are regularly encountering this issue, you should find a permanent solution, or your daily productivity will suffer. So, to assist you, we have put together this article that covers all you need to know about Sage 300 problem number 49153.
What is Sage 300 Database Error 49153?
When a person attempts to login into Sage 300 to test the database connection, the database is not connected. The error code 49153 is presented in Sage 300. This indicates that Sage 300 has begun but is unable to connect to the database.
This issue appears as a result of a failure to connect to the database during the launch of the Sage 300 application.
“Cannot connect to the database (error=49153).” More information may be found in the Help section.”
Sage 300 Database Error 49153 Causes:
- An incorrect server name is shown.
- The database’s client version has problems.
- The SQL database connection is not valid.
- DNS is not switching from one IP address to another.
Fix for Sage 50 Database Error 49153:
- To open the Run window, type RUN into the search box.
- Now, tap on the Services.msc and press the Enter key.
- In this window, look for the SQL server and ensure that its status is Not Started.
- To begin the procedure, right-click on the start option.
- When the service is in control, the popup immediately closes and a screen with the status Started displays.
- When you try to log into Sage after that, it is completed.
- The user will then be able to login to it.
Also Read: Sage 50 Error Connecting to Database
- First, open the RUN window, and then open the registry by entering regedit into it and pressing the enter key.
- Locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-SOFTWARE\wow6432Node\ACCPAC International, Inc.\ACCPAC\
- You must now edit or update the server path in the Sage300 folder, which is located in the Shared Data and Programs directory.
- In the SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager, expand the SQL Native Client Configuration option.
- Then, by clicking on the Client Protocols, verify whether Shared Memory, TCP/IP, and Named Pipes are enabled or not.
- Select the SQL Server Service and restart the services.
How to Reach us?
If you have any more questions about how to resolve Sage 300 Error Code 49153, please contact our Assitance staff. We are happy to assist you.
What are the Possible Causes of Sage Error 49153? (Accpac)
As previously stated, when the connection fails to establish, Sage 300 displays error code 49153. However, there might be other reasons why your software is unable to connect to the database. The following are some of the causes:
- It shows an incorrect server name.
- The database is most likely unavailable.
- The database client version is having some problems.
- The SQL database connection is no longer valid.
- The Sage 300 program may be blocked by the Windows Firewall.
- The DNS server is not transferring IP addresses.