Sage 100, formerly known as Sage MAS 90, is a commercial accounting technology that helps organizations become more agile and proficient. When paying taxes, 1099 and 1096 forms must be completed and sent; thus, it is critical to print them for business purposes.
Today, we will walk you through the processes necessary to print forms in Sage 100. The steps also outline how these forms will be validated in accordance with your checklist.
How to Print 1099 and 1096 Forms in Sage 100
- Release Accounts payable, reports and Form 1099 reporting.
- In the 1099 reporting visual, form to use, New.
- Select the type of form to be used (Dividend, Interest, Miscellaneous)
- Select the merchant category and the 1099 calendar year.
- Fill in the minimum amount payable for vendors having year-to-date payments
Also Read: Sage 50 2019 INI File Location
( It should be equal to or more than the amount entered.)
- Confirm all of the company’s details.
- When you accept, a 1099 window appears.
- Next, press the button.
- To print all of the steps of the 1099 form, use the checklist wizard’s print check list button.
- Finish with a tap
- In the next window, complete the form by following the steps.
- Once all of the details have been confirmed, the following window is for processing the 1099/1096 forms.
- This is where you may customize the form.
- Choose a print format and appropriate forms.
- To acknowledge and verify your form, use the forms viewer.
- Next, tap to bring up the form.
Reminder to Print:
The following 1099 forms shall be produced with Red Ink on per-printed forms
- COPY A of 1099 Federal
- 1096 Federal
Sage is a software that enables customers to meet all business accounting demands Sage 100 is a company that connects your business to improve customer experience and productivity. The above technique, that provides safe printing and validation of printing forms, can also be used in Sage 100. However, you may contact our well-versed staff of specialists whenever you have a problem. To get connected and learn more, Simply you may contact our trained professionals for help.