The answer is YES. Sage offers multiple solutions to every single query to make things more easy-to-handle. This blog provides deep knowledge on the Migrate Sage 50 to Sage 50c. So, you can operate your business tasks from anywhere anytime without any delay. This Sage 50c is the combination of all features of Sage 50 and mobile services. It helps you to work under the high-security modules along with many benefits such as fast access, easy collaboration, automatic backup, etc.
How to Migrate from the Sage 50 to Sage 50c?
Step 1: The Initial Step is to do the Reconciliation
- First of all, you have to create your new accounting period, the user has to pick one specific day or a new month
- Then you need to process the reconciliation of your bank account with the Sage 50
- Once you completed the process then make sure you print the account reconciliation
- This report will be required for the first reconciliation
Step 2: After the above step, the user is required to export the data. To export the data user needs to run the migration tool with the below instructions:
- Firstly, download & install the Migration tool
- Then create a new account in the Sage accounting
- Then, you get access to export your data
- Once it’s completed, then upload it to the Sage accounting
- Follow displayed commands until the program is not finished
Also Read: Sage 50 installation and upgrade error
Step 3: Check and Validate the Data
- The final step is to ensure that your data matches the post-migration report
- Hit the Continue button for further processing
- Processing will take little time to complete. Time taken will be based on your file size.
How it is Beneficial to you?
Finding more accuracy, clear visibility, and on-time work to speed up the business productivity
- Installation on localhost: Sage 50 provides multiple solutions that help you to install on a local system before going to use it. The most important reason behind the launching of Sage 50c is to avoid the loss of data because of disruptive issues like system crashing, unauthorized file access, and many more reasons. It will also help you to avoid the loss of data files.
- Launch Cloud hosting for Sage 50: This feature helps to install all applications on the cloud including data files. It makes real-time collaboration between the team member and the file.
- All-time user availability: Sage 50 version work as a constraint for all small and medium-sized business. To deal with all urgent situations, Sage 50c is one of the best approaches to manage your work from anywhere anytime.
- Cloud storage activation mode: With a cloud-based environment, you feel more secure and find additional benefits. If you activate your Sage drive to get synced with Sage 50, then it will automatically save your backup on Sage’s cloud.
- Local data storage: This is another way to view the apparent usability of Sage 50c in the case of local data storage. It leads to storing your data in the local storage capacity rather than you need to choose the local systems. It manages and maintains well to find better results.
Hope the above information will help you to Migrate Sage 50 to Sage 50c. To meet enhanced features, make sure you update all the latest releases (if available). The recent release will help you to find clear visibility to your business to view the profits and losses. For more queries, get in touch with the Sage assistance service.