QuickBooks POS MIT Error is one of the most common issues that users come across when they try to run a sales or inventory report then it displays no money in inventory assets. It may also happen when there are incorrect preferences setting in your QuickBooks Point of Sale. When a user encounters this POS MIT error then it displays a message or a message appears on their screen as “QuickBooks POS Error 100060”. To explore more or looking for resolutions to fix this error then go through the blog till the end. This guide provides you the best relevant solutions to get rid of the error.
If you want to take any advice to grow your business or to get to know anything about QuickBooks, just dial QuickBooks Helpdesk +1(800)901-1342
Causes of QuickBooks POS MIT Error
- Damage or corrupt POS certificate
- The issue with the workstation
- Database connectivity issue
- The improper connection between QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Desktop.
Effective solutions to fix QuickBooks POS MIT Error
Here are the effective methods that you can apply to get off the error. But in order to make the process happen, you need to attempt all the processes with complete attention. Otherwise, it may cause some other technical and functional errors.
- The very first, you check out the connection between QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks Desktop.
- In case, the connection establishment is not proper or it indicates unconnected notification then refresh the connection between them.
- Next, run QuickBooks Desktop and select the Edit option
- After that, select the preferences
- Now, hit the integrated application
- Then click on the option named company preference.
Now, remove/delete the QuickBooks POS Integration within the software
- Initially, run the QuickBooks POS and select the Remove button
- If it shows multiple items on the screen then try to remove all
- Next, hit the Ok button
- After that, reopen the QuickBooks POS once again
The above-discussed procedures are to refresh or set-up a new connection between QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks Desktop. Though, the other possible solutions are available if you are facing other issues or difficulty in setting up the financial exchange between the same.
Perform the steps that are mentioned below but it is only a suggestion you perform every step in the given sequence. If you missed out on any steps or not follow in the sequence order then you may fail in resolving the error.
Important note: These steps consider great technical and functional importance so follow one by one step.
Integration of QuickBooks POS right from scratch:
- First of all, close all the background running program, Windows or any other dialogue box if open
- Once you are done with that then open QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
- Next, go to the File menu of QuickBooks POS
- Then select the Preferences and then click on Company Name
- Now you can see the Finance option then click on it
- After that, unchecked the appear box named Use with QuickBooks Software
- Click on the Save option
- Now, you can see a new window open on the screen
- Then, go to the Finance menu
- After that click on the Finance Center
- Now, the Integration process starts
- Until the process completes, you go to Summary option
- Then select the option named “set up a new connection”
- Now, a connection wizard opens
- Perform the on-screen procedure to complete the setup of the new connection.
Solution 2: Run POS Connectivity Tool in QuickBooks
- The very step is to online download QuickBooks POS connectivity Tool
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 (this Tool is compatible with Windows 7 or higher version)
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0
- Next, save the file in the following location:
- For 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX
- For 32-bit: C:\Program File\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX
- Once the download process completes then run the Tool
- This helps you to find the actual cause of error so that you can fix the issue with ease.
QuickBooks Desktop contains a variety of new and enhanced features that help users work faster and function more effectively, while at the same time enhancing app stability and experience. Sometimes, it happens when users come across some common error and QuickBooks POS MIT Error is one of them. Expectedly, you find this blog as useful and relevant to fix this error. Furthermore, you can get in touch with QuickBooks experts for further inquiry or assistance.