QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 comes with payroll enhanced helps you organize your finances and payroll everything in a single place. It is pretty simple to set up and ease of use. With the help of the improved features, you can stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, import data from a spreadsheet and get reliable reports for tax time. Furthermore, you can get payment reminders on your email itself and schedule reminders in advance in order to get notifications from QuickBooks at the time of sending your customers.
QuickBooks 2020 Assistance at
Features added to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020
There are some improved features that are explained underneath.
- Combine multiple invoices: Simplify the handling of customer payments by consolidating several invoices into one email only. Reduce the possibility of missing invoice emails from customers. Save time by sending several invoices to a client in just one email, quickly and easily.
- Automated payment reminders to the users: This feature is helpful at the time of scheduling, reviewing and sending payment reminders to the customers for due/overdue invoices.
- Enhances accessibility: In the 2020 Desktop Pro, the improved accessibility feature enhances the user experience particularly for those who are visually impaired. Consequently, when planning payments, invoices, and writing check screens this function is helpful.
- Track your business is doing: Acquire the information you need with reports which are easy to use. Provide an end-view with Tax Tracker on all tax-related transactions. Using Insights Home Page to see your full company results in just one click.
- Simple admin password reset: Now resetting the Admin password is very simple. To prove yourself you simply need to fill in a long list of facts. Just pick your email from the list and you’ll get an OTP to reset the password, and enter the same.
- Smart assistance: The features offer the users an excellent search experience and help in boosting content. While users need to click the F1 key or use messaging and call-back options to run care agents.
What are the system requirements for Desktop Pro 2020?
- Microsoft supports Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version
- It required 2.4 GHz of processor
- 4 GB of RAM is recommended
- 2.5 GB of disk space is necessary as well as additional storage file space may also require
- 4x DVD-ROM drive is needed (unless consumer downloads it from Intuit official website)
- Payroll as well online features include Internet access suggested speed of 1 Mbps
- Required product registration
- Optimized for screen resolution of 1280×1024 or greater. Supports one Screen Workstation, plus up to 2 extended displays. Optimized for DPI Settings by default.
Integration with other software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration needs Office 2010 SP2, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, other forms, and invoices with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016
- Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting email clients.
- You can transfer data from QuickBooks Desktop 2004 to 2019, and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 is not going to cater to everybody and might seem a little over-engineered if you have a small company that doesn’t need too many complicated solutions. But if you have a multi-faceted business and the need to cover a lot of bases in one location, then QuickBooks Pro is hard to beat. Better still, if you’re not online, you can use it on a local computer without fear of not being able to use the full functionality. That’s a real positive without a doubt, but with every successive refresh, QuickBooks Pro is also incredibly strong and comes bristling with even more features and functions.