Table of Contents
- 1 What Does QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Mean?
- 1.1 What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
- 1.2 How Can you Recognize QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
- 1.3 How to Solve QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
- 1.3.1 Method 1: Close all the Running Applications
- 1.3.2 Method 2: This is Most Suitable for Windows 7 Users
- 1.3.3 Method 3: The Windows Operating System Needs to be Updated
- 1.3.4 Method 4: ECML file is to be Removed
- 1.3.5 Method 5: QuickBooks Tool Hub Helps you fix Quick Fixes My Program
- 1.3.6 Method 6: Have you run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
- 2 FAQ’s
Experiencing errors when installing QuickBooks? Don’t worry! We have focused on various approaches for your problem solving; make sure you read this post to the end for more information and to resolve the error 3371 status code 11118. If you receive any warnings from QB, it’s possible that your license issue is preventing you from accessing your file.
What Does QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Mean?
QuickBooks doesn’t load your license data. There is a code associated with the error that indicates why QuickBooks isn’t loading your license data. The installation problems are what cause the error, and they might be running on your QB. When QuickBooks is unable to initialize licensing properties, the error may occur if the information is lost during a file repair process or one of the files required to access licensing properties has been corrupted.
Here are the Varied QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Error Messages
When you open or activate your QuickBooks Desktop, one of the following error messages may show:
- Could not initialize license properties [Error 3371, Status Code -11118]
- A connection error has occurred. We have no license data to use for this QuickBooks transaction.
License properties cannot be initialized (Error 3371): QuickBooks cannot find the license files. This might be the result of missing or damaged files.
License properties cannot be initialized [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] : QuickBooks could not load the license data. This might be because there’s missing or damaged files.
License properties cannot be initialized [Error 3371, Status Code -1]: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This might be because there’s missing or damaged files.
If you see the “QuickBooks Fatal Error” dialog box then please contact our support team.
Sometimes, QuickBooks will pop up an error message. If this happens, you can hit the Ok button to close the window and then press F8 to repair your workbook.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error Code H202
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
There are a few different causes for QuickBooks error code 3371 and status code 11118, as given below –
- Error code 80029c4a and performance difficulties can be the factors
- Connection lost to the QB data file and absence of the Qbregistration.dat file
- If the installation file is corrupt
- If the windows upgrade are not effective
- QuickBooks no longer supports Windows components and incompatibility is common
- If there is a crash com issue
- In case you’re experiencing an issue with QuickBooks, it could be an error 3371 error
- Windows operating system corrupted MSXML component
- If in case a Microsoft related file gets damaged, then accessing QuickBooks can be a hindrance
- Anti-virus software interruptions
How Can you Recognize QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
- If the system hangs up or you try to open QuickBooks, it may crash.
- If you receive a notification for an unknown HTML file, this could indicate the QuickBooks error 3371
- When a company file is not opening in QuickBooks, there are often many signs that need to be addressed
- The issue of cloning hard drives is also noticeable while copying from C:\ drive to a new one.
Take the Following Things Into Consideration
- You need to ensure the updation of windows
- If users of Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with WebConnect open the file before saving it, they may encounter this problem. In such scenarios, users must first save their company file before importing the.QBO file.
- It could also be the result of a corrupted Windows operating system.
How to Solve QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
There is a simple and easy way to fix the error, which will be explained in the below section. Let’s implement each of the methods one after one with complete attention.
Method 1: Close all the Running Applications
- Shut down QuickBooks software and processes
- Open Run window and Type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8(or v6)
- Click on OK
- Open the Task Manager
- Go to Processes tab
- Search the QBW32.EXE instances and select them
- Choose “End Task” option
- You need to erase the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- Open QB company file and register the application
Method 2: This is Most Suitable for Windows 7 Users
- Visit the C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv
- The entitlement file name is to be altered
- You can see an automatic file, created by QuickBooks
Follow the Steps to Unhide Data Application Folder –
- Go to computer>Choose Organize>Select Folder>Look for the search option from the drop-down menu
- Select the option for hidden files and folders
- Now, open the QuickBooks file to see whether the error exists or not
Window XP Users Need to Follow the Given Below Steps –
- People can select the Start menu and then run by clicking on the search box to start a program
- Navigate to the Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlemeny Clientv2 folder
- Search “Entitlement DataStore.ecml file” in the open folder and then click OK
- Now you have to rename the file Entitlementdatastore.ecml file with some another name
Method 3: The Windows Operating System Needs to be Updated
- If your Windows is outdated, you will need to update it. The steps below can help you get the most recent version:
- Search for the windows tab, click on it and look out for ‘Check for Updates”
- QuickBooks Desktop is to be installed again
- Click on the Update QuickBooks Desktop
Method 4: ECML file is to be Removed
- Enter the Windows + R keys together
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8; fill it in the appear run window
- Windows explorer is to be marked as your next location
- ECML file is to be removed
- Close the windows
- Register your product with QuickBooks and then try running it again. You’re all set to go.
Method 5: QuickBooks Tool Hub Helps you fix Quick Fixes My Program
This tool resolves various QB errors automatically. If the above methods don’t work, then try to make use of the QB Tool Hub with the help of the below provided steps –
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Download the QB Tool Hub
- Run QuickBooksToolHub.exe downloaded file
- Agree for Intuit’s License Agreement
- When you have successfully installed the tool hub on your system and then hit the “Finish” tab
- Click twice on the QuickBooks tool hub
- Choose “Quick Fix my program” from the “Program Problems” tab
- Click on Ok
- You need to close the file and reopen it in order to open QuickBooks
Method 6: Have you run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
The QuickBooks Tool Hub is Software Available to Help with Tax Preparation
- Download and open the software
- Within the Tool hub, you have to find out the installation issue
- Select the same tab
- Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to perform a QuickBooks installation
- You need to run till it detects issue
- Complete the process
- Reboot your PC
We will provide the solutions to all your queries and troubleshooting suggestions which you can follow to fix QuickBooks errors. We believe following the above-given steps you can resolve the problem at your own end. Still, in case there is a problem, our team has developed various approaches to help you solve your problem. Make sure to read this post until the end for more information and to resolve the error 3371 status code 11118. If you receive any warnings from QuickBooks, it’s possible that your license issue is preventing you from accessing your file.
Is there also an alternative way to fix this QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118?
In addition to the methods mentioned above, you can go for a clean installation of windows. You can also use the 337 error fix program directly.
Do I need to download the QuickBooks tool hub first and then run the 3371 error?
Yes, download the latest version only and agree to the given instructions.