Business reports are always necessary for a company to provide. As it demonstrates the records of the company’s financial strength and also aids in the determination of the business. The article will teach you how to make a custom report in Sage 100 Contractor. There are several approaches to creating Sage 100 contractor custom reports. We hope you will find this article useful.
Below are Customized Report Types in Sage 100 Contractor Custom Report:
- Sage 100 Financial Reports
- Cash Flow Report for Sage 100
- Payroll Reports for Sage 100
- Sales Order Reports in Sage 100
- Quarterly Government Report from Sage 100
- Outstanding Check Report for Sage 100
- ACA Reports Sage 100
- Gross Profit Report for Sage 100
- Inventory Reorder Report for Sage 100
- Sage 100 Business Intelligence Reports
- General Ledger Report for Sage 100
These are a few customized report types in Sage 100 Contractor custom report.
Also Read: Sage 100 Contractor Email Setup
Sage 100 Contractor Custom Reports: A Step-by-Step Guide
To alter an existing report in the Sage system, Below are the steps to follow:
- First step is to choose the report from the report printing window.
- Then, click the Modify button.
- To create a new report, use the 13-3 Report writer window.
- Select any of the choices or click on the option to create a new report using the wizard.
How to Save Reports in Sage 100 Contractor Custom Reports?
Below are the steps to save reports in Sage 100 Contractor Custom Reports:
- First, when you save a report, you need to click on Save as a shared report button.
- After that If you want all users to be able to see the report, select Save as a private report.
- Then, If you only want the report to be available on your system, select Save as a private report.
- Next, To display the updated report in a particular window, ensure that the report file name is an 8-digit number corresponding to the report you want to display.
How to Customize the Report in Sage 100 Contractor?
Below are the steps to customize the reports in sage 100 contractors:
- The First step is to Navigate to the 13-3 Report Writer screen.
- Next, In the report printing box, select the appropriate report.
- Now, Select the option that reads Modify Report.
- Next step is to make the necessary changes.
- Now, Once you’ve completed the appropriate changes, click the File button.
- Select the Save button.
Note: You have to make sure that the report is saved with an 8-digit number.
- The next step is if your report number is more than or equal to 21, you may save by giving it a different name by changing the last two digits with any number between 01 and 20.
- Report numbers 21-99 are system reports that are reserved and cannot be accessed.
Using the Sage 100 Contractor Version 19 or Advanced
If you are using the Sage 100 contractor version 19 or advanced, you have to follow the below steps given:
- In Sage 100 contractor version 19 or advanced, first you have to click on save as a shared report.
- Then, if you need to make the report available to everyone or If you select private, it is only accessible to you.
How to Insert a New Custom Field in a Sage 100 Report
Below are the ways to insert a new custom field in Sage 100 Report:
- After you’ve completed all of the settings outlined in the previous paragraph, launch the 13-3 Report Writer window.
- Click on the area where you want to add a field, and a black box will appear.
- After that, right-click just on the blank field and select the Insert field.
- Next, It will show the “Insert a field window.”
- Now, navigate to the top left pane and click on the table containing the box you want to embed.
- Next, In the upper right corner, double-click on the required field from the list that displays.
- Now, It will show a previously constructed blank box.
How to Insert Text in Sage 100 Custom Reports?
Below are the ways to insert text in Sage 10 custom reports:
- First step is to Navigate to the 13-3 Report writer page.
- Next, Click on the area where you want to input text.
- Now, choose the area where you want to input text.
- Next, type the required text.
How to Include Selection Criteria in Sage 100 Contractor?
Below are the ways to include selection criteria in Sage 100 Contractor:
- First step is to Launch the 13-3 Report Writer application.
- Then, Click on the Edit button.
- Now, select Criteria for Hit Selection.
- Choose the information table.
- Now, pick the fields that you want to include in the search criteria.
- Next, Click OK.
How to Align a Collection of Fields in Sage 100 Contractor Custom Reports?
A collection of fields can be specified both vertically (column) and horizontally (row). The following instructions have been scribbled down:
- First step is to hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Then, for each field that has to be aligned vertically, click it.
- Next, After you’ve selected all of the fields, right-click on one of them.
- Then choose Align Left Positions.
- Following that, the fields will show on the left margins.
- First step is to hold down the control key.
- Next, Tap on every field that has to be vertically aligned.
- After you’ve selected all of the fields, right-click on the ones you want to edit.
- Then select the option Align top positions.
- Now, all of the fields will now be shown on the row’s top margin.
You May Also Read: Sage 100 Contractor Bank Reconciliation
I hope, the above article assisted you in creating custom reports in Sage 100 contractor. You may now use the reports to gain a comprehensive picture of the company’s financial situation in order to make better decisions for the company’s growth. For any other queries you can contact at our helpdesk, we will respond to your queries for sure.
Why is it vital to personalize the report in the accounting system Sage 100 Contractor?
The reports are quite useful for maintaining tax records and examining financial elements in the organization. Reports, on the other hand, are beneficial for firm management in finding the financial situations and ongoing activities of various segments. This, in turn, aids in company decision-making and profit generation. In addition to this tradition, reports are useful in doing company appraisals, determining the kind of insurance, and determining the coverage needs. As a result, personalized reports are critical for showcasing the company’s financial situation.
What do you need to broaden your scope as a Sage 100 contractor?
Here are the steps to broaden the scope as a Sage 100 contractor:
- The first step is to Select the field to the left or right of the one you want to broaden by clicking with the mouse’s left button.
- Now, move the mouse field to the right.
- Next,If there isn’t enough space, you might have to relocate the other fields.
Is it possible to change the font of an element in a Sage 100 contractor report?
Yes, it is possible to change the font of an element in a Sage 100 contractor report, the steps are as follows:
- The first step is to Hit on the necessary element
- Now, Select Edit
- Next step is to select the Font.
- Now, Select the appropriate font options.
- Then, Click the OK button.