- 1 Also Read: Sage Report Designer Error
- 2 What are the Causes of Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 On Windows 10
- 3 How to Resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
- 4 Note: Sage HRMS Integration to Sage 100 Payroll
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQ’s
Sage Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 occurs when you are sending an email or printing forms using Sage 50 software. The error can occur due to the presence of an Email Writer or the systematic endpoint Antivirus Software. However, there can be a number of reasons behind the error like User Account Control Enables, Damaged Window Files, and more.
Today, in this blog we are going to provide you with a complete guide on what is Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10 and what are the resolutions to fix the error.
Also Read: Sage Report Designer Error
What are the Causes of Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 On Windows 10
There might be a number of causes for the printer not activating problem code 30 in Sage 100 software. Here is a list of the most likely causes of such interruptions:
Amyuni’s driver is out of date.
- Sage PDF converter must be experiencing some difficulties.
- The printer is incorrectly set up.
- The printer driver you are running is incompatible.
- UAC (User Account Control) is activated.
- There might be some issues with the PDF converter.
- Sage 100 printer not enabled error code 30 might also be caused by a damaged Email Writer.
- Your PDF converter is running on out-of-date drivers.
The above-mentioned reasons can be the causes behind Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 On Windows 10 Error. To resolve this error you can follow any method mentioned below to resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 On Windows 10 Error.
How to Resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
To resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 On Windows 10 Error, you can follow any of the methods listed below. The step to step resolutions are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Sage 100 PDF Converter to be reinstalled.
The PDA converters may create problems. The Sage 100 printer, not active error code 30 can be resolved by reinstalling the PDF converter Sage 100 from Paperless Office Advanced Options. Let’s have a look at the steps below to get started with the reinstallation:
- As an administrator, start the “Sage ” program.
- Tap and select “File” from the menu.
- Tap on the “Run” option.
- Select the “PL AdvanceOptions UI” option.
- Then press the “OK” button.
- Now, press the “OK” button again.
- Select the default date.
- Then, click “Install Converter.”
- The “Paperless Office Advanced Options” window will then be closed.
Once you’ve completed these instructions, try printing your papers. If you are still having problems, we have further solutions.
Solution 2: Install the most recent printer drivers.
Damaged or out-of-date printing drivers might possibly be the cause of Sage 100 printer not enabled error code 30 on Windows 10. To resolve this issue, check for new driver updates and update them. The following actions can be taken to accomplish this:
- On your Windows system, go to the “Device and Printers” menu.
- Then select “Sage PDF Converter.”
- After that, tap on the “Printer” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Properties” tab.
- Choose the “Advanced” tab.
- You may now choose “Amyuni Document Converter” from this menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Check for Update”
You can wait while your Windows system searches for fresh PDF converter updates. If an update is available, install it as soon as possible on your machine. Once the Sage PDF Converter has been correctly updated, you can print the document to see if the problem has been addressed.
Solution 3: Configure Windows Registry Permissions
Incorrect permissions in the Windows Registry may prevent you from doing certain tasks in the Sage 100 program. You may resolve issues with the Sage printer on a Windows PC by modifying the permissions in the registry. See the steps below :
- Go to the “Start” menu in Windows.
- Select the “Run” option.
- Select the “Regedit” option now.
- Find the “HKEY CURRENT CONFIGSoftware” key.
- Right-click on the “Software” key
- Choose Properties.
- Select “Permissions” from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down option, select “Full Control for Users”
- After that, click the “Apply” button.
We recommend that you reinstall the PDF converter using PL AdvancedOptions UI on your PC once you have specified the right permissions for Windows Registry. You can do so by continuing to follow these steps:
- Start the “Sage ” program.
- Tap on the select “File” from the menu.
- After that, click “Run.”
- Tap on the “OK” button.
- From the drop-down option, select “Install Converter”
You can begin printing your papers after restoring your Windows system and reinstalling the PDF converter using PL AdvancedOptions UI. If you’re still having issues, try the following technique.
Solution 4: Check the DLL Files
When encountering Sage 100 printer not enabled problem code 30 on Windows 10, always ensure that the valid DLL files are correctly installed on the workstation and server. The following DLL files should be verified:
- The CDINTF.dll file should be in your server’s “..MAS90Home” directory.
- On the workstations, the CDINTF300.dll file should be located in the “C: WindowsSystem32” directory.
- Please keep in mind that the CDINTF300.DLL file is a duplicate of the CDINTF.dll file. The workstation is referred to as 300 in this case. The 32-bit and 64-bit sizes are 3436 KB and 3744 KB, respectively.
The following procedures can be taken to register DLL files on your server and workstations:
- Tap the file by clicking it.
- Choose “Open with.
- Next, navigate to the “WindowsSystem32Regsvr32.exe” file.
By following these procedures, you may simply verify the DLL files in the directory and, if necessary, register the files. This will allow you to operate uninterruptedly with the PDF converter.
Solution 5: Restore the Windows System
In rare cases, Windows operating systems might be difficult. If you are still disturbed by the printer not activating error code 30 in the Sage 100 program after using the best techniques, you should restore your system. Here are the steps to manually restoring the system:
- First and foremost, restart your Windows PC.
- You may access the “System Tools” option after restarting the system.
- Now, select “System Restore” from the menu.
- When you notice a new screen.
- Select the “Restore My Computer to a Previous State” option.
- Navigate to the next tab, where you’ll need to check the restoration point.
- Now you can select the restoration points based on your need.
- Once you’ve made your decision, click the “Next” button.
- You can confirm the applied action in the confirmation window.
- Press the “next” button.
After you have completed all of the system restoration processes, you can restart your Windows PC. When it is fully turned on, you may run the Sage program and try printing PDF files. This should have addressed the problem by now.
We hope now you have a complete guide on Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on windows 10 error. Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps will help you to resolve the sage 100 printers not activated error code 30 on windows 10 error. However, if you still get stuck with the error or have any queries then you can contact our Sage helpdesk to get quick and easy assistance.
In Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on windows 10, how do you make your printer the default option?
To make your printer the default option follow the steps mentioned below:
To access the Settings app, press Windows Key + I.
- Navigate to the Devices section.
- Printers and scanners should be chosen.
- Select a printer.
- Select the Manage option.
- Set as default by clicking the Set as default button.
How do I fix the error code 30 on Windows 10 if the 100 printers are not activated?
To fix the error code 30 on windows 10 if the 100 printers is not activated, follow the steps:
- To access the Settings app, press Windows Key + I.
- Navigate to the Update & Security tab.
- Check for updates by clicking the Check for updates button.
Can I reinstall the Sage 100 pdf converter if you are unable to print using the Sage print converter?
Yes, you can reinstall the Sage 100 pdf converter if you are unable to print using the Sage print converter. In addition, by granting it full control access, you may update the printer drivers and adjust the windows registry permission settings. you may eliminate printing disruptions by validating the relevant dll files. If nothing else works, you can reinstall windows to avoid the Sage 100 printer not activating error code 30 on windows 10.