QuickBooks becomes the best choice for all entrepreneurs; it helps to manage all business operations more accurately. While running with QuickBooks, you may face many error issues due to functional or technical causes whereas QuickBooks Error 4 in the event log is one of the most common error issues. An error leads to interfere with your all works processing and block all running functions. The user needs to figure out this error issue as soon as possible. In this blog, you get complete information about QuickBooks Error 4 and all possible solutions.
What is QuickBooks Error 4 in Event Log?
QuickBooks Error 4 is one of the most common error issues you may face while running with QuickBooks accounting software. This error usually occurs due to improper installation of QuickBooks or wrong window registries and many more causes, it freezes it all running process. This problematic error creates major issues and stops all works tasks. To repair this error, here you get all the necessary information and possible solutions.
Symptoms, You Must Know About Them
There are some symptoms due to which you are accessible to know that you may face this error or not, all basic symptoms are listed below
- When QuickBooks enables to respond to your entered command and freezes the running process
- When QuickBooks, as well as windows, runs with a very slow process
- QuickBooks error event Id 4 will pop on your open screen
- When your running window suddenly crashes or freeze
Causes Behind the QuickBooks Error 4 in Event Log
QuickBooks users face some technical as well as functional error issues. QuickBooks error 4 in Event log is one of the most common error issues. There are several causes due to which this error occurs, all are listed below:
- This error usually occurs when problematic issues come with .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 in the 7 windows operating system.
- Due to corrupted or damaged QuickBooks, this error may causes
- Wrong window registries
- Improper and incomplete installation of QuickBooks
- When your system is infected by a virus, this error may appear on your screen
- When the user find, programs automatically erased all QuickBooks files
QB users can directly connect with the QuickBooks Helpdesk
How to rectify the QuickBooks error 4 in Event Log?
Learn how to rectify the QuickBooks Error 4 in Event log in all alternative ways.
To fix this error, you need to perform these following steps
- First of all, login into your system with an administration account identity
- Then the user need to open the Run box just by pressing the window and R key simultaneously
- In the open run box, write “Control”
- After that, click on OK and then on Control panel to open it
- Then click on the features window and program window to open it. You can also access to open directly the programs and features window just by typing “appwiz.cpl” in the Run box and hit the enter key
- From the drop-down list of installed programs, locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Then mark and select the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and choose the uninstall option
- After that, make sure about uninstallation of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and restart your system
- Then your system restart with upgraded configuration, then user need to open the Run box again by pressing the window + R key simultaneously
- Then write “Type control” in the open Run box and mark your next click on OK then control panel option appear on the screen
- Make sure about all the above steps and then opens features and programs window
- Go to the left side and locate “Add Remove Window features”
- In the window feature screen, open .NET Framework. So that Microsoft. NET is visible on your screen
- Marla all necessary checkmarks against the first and second options
- Then put your click on the OK button so you can easily install the .NET Framework on your system
- After the installation of .NET Framework 3.5 on your system and click on the “Finish” button
- In the end, restart your system and you are all resolved with this error issue.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks has Stopped Working
If you are unable to resolve the error issue with above solution then go with these following steps:
- Make sure you installed the QuickBooks most upgraded version. In any case. If QuickBooks crashes while you log in the install the recent updates from the Intuit QuickBooks website
- Then install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the available options of intuit website
- After installation, run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and must be sure before start running that you should close all the running programs
- And restart your system with new upgraded settings and check whether the issue is resolved or not
If you are still unable to resolve this error issue then again reinstall the “QuickBooks Software using clean install”. While reinstalling the process, you must be sure that you have an installation CD with the License number of QuickBooks. Before uninstallation, make sure about the company backup file.
We hope this blog will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 4 issue. If you are not satisfied with all the above troubleshooting or unable to fix these error issues, don’t panic and try clean install your software there can be some kind of file missing in your QuickBooks software. All the aforesaid solutions are reliable, effective and surely fix QuickBooks Error 4 in Event Log.