Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Defined About QuickBooks Error Code PS060?
- 2 What are the ways to Fix🤔 QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
- 2.1 Step 1: Verify Your Credit Card Information for QuickBooks Desktop.
- 2.2 Step 2: Verify Your Credit Card Information for QuickBooks Online.
- 2.3 Step 3: Troubleshoot your Internet connectivity issues.
- 2.4 Step 4: Using the Command Prompt, clear the DNS cache.
- 2.5 Step 5: Internet Explorer📂 should be cleaned of junk files🗄️.
- 2.6 Step 6: Allow for the server🖥️ to respond before continuing.
- 2.7 Step 7: Simply download the most recent version of the Quickbooks software on your computer.
- 2.8 Step 8: Restart your computer.
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 FAQ’s
A payroll service makes it simpler for you to handle paychecks and concentrates on numerous other company elements. However, there are specific scenarios when you may wind up with QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. Apart from hindering the payroll updates, it also delays other payroll tasks like payroll tax computation and payout preparation. You may confuse that with a server error that happens due to an unavailable server🖥️. There are various more causes😕 as well that produce this error code. We have highlighted all such causes and the troubleshooting procedures that might help you repair them the quickest.
What Is Defined About QuickBooks Error Code PS060?
As you are all aware, Quickbooks is an incredible accounting software package that has a plethora of useful and enjoyable features that make our job more efficient and accurate. Handling some of these aspects might be difficult at times, so be patient. While working on Quickbooks, there are several concerns that need to be addressed right away. As a result, the problem is referred to as Quickbooks Payroll Error PS060.
Quickbooks Payroll Error PS060 happens when you are attempting to use a payroll subscription in conjunction with the software. Quickbooks Payroll is a highly strong tool, but it is also prone to a large number of mistakes from time to time.
Most of the time, the issue happens while you are performing your typical payroll operations. When an issue occurs, a notification box will appear on your computer screen, stating that the current improved payroll service is not available at this time. After that, it will be difficult for you to go on with your task, and they may not be able to continue. It is now up to you to bring the issue to a close.
What are the Causes😕 of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
There are a number of factors that might lead to QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 occurring in your system. We’ve listed some of the most important causes behind this below:
- A Quickbooks Payroll version more than three years old may result in the QB error number PS060 being encountered.
- It occurs if you’re unable to auto-renew your payroll subscription because your credit card information is insufficient or inaccurate.
- If Intuit’s server 🖥️ is down, you will get an error message on your screen.
- Third-party security software may have prevented QuickBooks from running properly in certain circumstances.
- The occurrence of Quickbooks Payroll Error PS060 is caused by harmful software such as viruses and malware.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
What are the most critical considerations to do before attempting to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
When you start resolving the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060, you should take into consideration the following factors:
- It is essential to have a dependable internet connection.
- When attempting to upgrade QuickBooks Desktop and payroll, be sure you use QuickBooks in Single-mode fiber at all times.
- It is possible that you have an expired Payroll subscription.
- Check to verify that your computer is showing the right date and time on the screen.
- Make Internet Explorer📂 your default browser by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
What are the ways to Fix🤔 QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
If you want to get rid of the issue PS060 in Quickbooks as soon as possible, you need to follow the solution techniques listed below:
Step 1: Verify Your Credit Card Information for QuickBooks Desktop.
- First and foremost, you must launch QuickBooks Desktop.
- From the Product & Services window, choose the payroll software that you are currently using.
- When viewing your billing information, choose the Edit option that appears next to your Payment Method in the Billing Information menu.
- Now, input the correct payment information.
- Click on Save, followed by Close to finish.
- Last but not least, double-check all of the payroll subscription information you have on hand.
Step 2: Verify Your Credit Card Information for QuickBooks Online.
- Select Account and Settings⚙️ from the drop-down menu after clicking 🖱️on the Gear symbol.
- After that, choose Billing & Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit from the Payment Method drop-down menu.
- You may now make changes to your credit card details.
- Save them by clicking🖱️ on the Save Changes button.
Step 3: Troubleshoot your Internet connectivity issues.
- First, open📂 Web Explorer📂 and attempt to browse a secure website such as www.google.com.
- If this fails, close Internet Explorer.
- Restart it.
- If you are able to successfully visit the website, you may go on to the next phase of the process.
- If you get an issue when trying to visit the website, you should first verify your internet connection settings⚙️ to see if there are any misconfigurations.
- Check to verify that the date and time on your computer are appropriately displayed.
- Open Web Explorer.
- Open📂 the Tools.
- Then pick Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Reach the Advanced section of the menu.
- Choose the option Reset/Restore Defaults.
- Finally, click🖱️ the Apply.
- Afterward OK to complete the process.
Step 4: Using the Command Prompt, clear the DNS cache.
- The Windows and R keys on the keyboard should be pressed simultaneously at the same time.
- Whenever the Run box appears, enter CMD inside the search bar at the top of the window.
- In the command prompt window, enter ipconfig/flushdns.
- Press the Enter key.
- Next, the command prompt window will become dark.
- Once again, hit the Enter key to restart payroll.
- See whether it works this time.
Step 5: Internet Explorer📂 should be cleaned of junk files🗄️.
- Open📂 Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Then tap on Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, under the Browsing History section, choose the Delete option from the drop-down menu.
- You must choose Website Files🗄️ or Temporary Internet Files from the drop-down menus, respectively.
- Finally, tap on Delete.
- Next step is to be accompanied by OK to complete the process.
Step 6: Allow for the server🖥️ to respond before continuing.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 occurs as a result of a problem with Intuit’s website server.
- In this case, you will need to wait until the web server🖥️ of Intuit is back up and running without any problems.
Step 7: Simply download the most recent version of the Quickbooks software on your computer.
- Now You must download and install the most recent version of Quickbooks on your computer.
- Older versions of software may sometimes cause problems.
- This will fix🤔 the problem instantly if you download the most recent version of your operating system and afterward install it on your computer.
Step 8: Restart your computer.
- Many difficulties, according to some experts, maybe resolved by just rebooting your computer.
- As a result, you must restart your computer in order to address the problem.
- If the fault persists after restarting, you will need to investigate the mode.
- You will only be able to operate in single-user mode.
In the event that you were lucky enough to come into this post about QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060, you should be able to get the answers you were seeking there. If you’re not, you should have glanced in a different direction. If you have any questions or face any difficulties while following the instructions, please connect to the helpdesk💁 for assistance as soon as possible. At all times, a member of our team is available to assist you with any issues or concerns that you may be having at any given moment. This signifies that your message has been acknowledged and that the team will respond to you as quickly as they are able given their current level of work obligations and commitments.
How to set the Internet Explorer as a default browser In QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
Below are the ways to set internet explorer as a default browser:
- Click🖱️ the Start Taskbar icon Start button and afterward type Default applications into the search box.
- Select Default applications from the list of search results.
- Pick the browser that is presently displayed under Web browser.
- Then choose Microsoft Edge or the other browser from the drop-down menu.
What exactly is QuickBooks Payroll?
- The cloud-based payroll software QuickBooks Payroll enables companies to pay workers, submit payroll taxes, and handle employee benefits and human resources all in one location.
- By calculating, submitting, and collecting federal and state taxes on your behalf, the program saves you valuable time.
- After you’ve completed the setup, you’ll be able to automatically process payroll for your workers.