This blog is written to access the latest version of the Sage 100 contractor. Here is some additional information related to the Sage 100 contractor download portal. So before proceeding, it is important to avoid the retired version of Sage 100 Contractor otherwise you won’t be eligible for taking advantage of the latest features and upgrades.
Why is Sage 100 Contractor in Demand?
The Sage 100 Contractor is a popular accounting and enterprise resource planning software used by small and midsized contractors especially to control every aspect of their business. It provides industry-specific reports, customizable dashboards, instant purchase orders, and more other alluring functionality. The correct insights of the system are required in downloading, installing, and upgrading the new version of Sage 100 Contractor which allows you to access the system without any barrier.
Also Read: Sage 100 Contractor System Requirements
The Benefits of Downloading the Sage 100 Contractor:
Sage 100 Contractor is the perfect combination of accounting and construction software. It integrates each step of your business process to give you full financial and operations control. It not only gives you visibility to know exactly where your business stands but also enables you to guide others and make decisions. Try to understand the points mentioned below for better clarification:
- Business Visibility.
- Industry Experienced Customer Helpdesk.
- Scalable to your needs or preferences.
- Integrated Estimating.
- Streamlined Construction Processes.
Have a Look at the Process to Download Sage 100 Contractor:
If you are facing trouble in downloading Sage 100 Contractor, stay connected to get an easy solution within no time. Follow the steps listed below to properly sign in Sage 100 customer portal.
- Press the login button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Hit the sign-up tab for a portal account from the Sage Helpdesk window.
- Click on “I am an existing Sage customer” from the sign up to the portal window and enter your 10 digit Sage customer account ID and follow all the instructions to create your portal account.
Once you succeed to register yourself, return to this post to access your product download link.
Learn How to Sign in to Sage Knowledgebase:
Go through these points to conveniently log in to the Sage Knowledgebase.
- Hit the sign-in tab from the upper right corner of the page.
- Now it’s time to enter your username and password.
- After logging in click on the Sage knowledgebase.
- Choose Sage 100 contractor from the left-hand side under Browse products.
- Later, type Sage 100 contractor in the search box at the top: download portal and double click to open the article.
- Once the article is selected, you can click Download now to get the latest version of Sage 100 Contractor.
You May Also Read: Sage 100 Contractor Email Setup
When you successfully download the latest version of Sage 100 contractor then read out all the instructions attentively. Also, allow permissions to save your precious time. Hopefully, the above write-up of the Sage 100 contractor is invoicing helpful for you. But still, if you want to know more to resolve other concerns then contact the Sage 100 Contractor experts. Undoubtedly, they have several years of experience in accessing the Sage software. You can share your queries through the mail as well.
Why are Sage 100 and Sage 100 Contractors Different From Each Other?
Basically, Sage 100 Contractor is a modern and latest version of Sage 100. It is a subscription-based software in which you can pay yearly or monthly as per your convenience. Unlike it, Sage 100 is highly flexible accounting software purchased ceaselessly followed by annual maintenance.
What are some major steps to follow while installing the new version of Sage 100 Contractor?
- Firstly, through the help of company data install the software on your system.
- Correctly note down the Sage license server system’s IP address or the system name that is visible on your screen during installation.
- License activation
- Then, let the software install on all client workstations in the network.
- At last, describe and elaborate the Sage license server on each client workstation.
What icons will appear after the installation of Sage 100 Contractor?
Only three icons will be visible once you are done with the installation process. let’s shed a light on them:
- License Administration
- Sage 100 Contractor
Do you want to change or reset the password of your own Sage 100 contractor logon?
Check out to below points if you are facing trouble while changing your password of Sage 100 Contractor:
- Open the file from the Sage 100 Contractor Desktop and click on the change user password tab.
- Now enter your old password.
- It is necessary to enter the new password if you are willing to change your old password.
- Make sure that your new password should be strong and lengthy (containing enough characters) in order to keep your data confidential.
- Later, reenter your password for confirmation.
- And press Ok.